Would you like to help improve your GP practice services?
Join your PPG today!
Work with other local people and practice staff to address issues affecting you and others using your GP surgery and other healthcare services.
The role of the PPG includes:
- Being a critical friend to the practice
- Advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the responsiveness and quality of services
- Encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health
- Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice
- Organising health promotion events and improving health literacy
- Regular communication with the patient population
If you are interested please get in contact with the practice on 020 8980 3676.